- Can I learn HTML in a week?
- Will there be HTML 6?
- What is the main difference between HTML and html5?
- Why html5 is known as html5?
- Is HTML 4 still used?
- What is html5 and why is it important?
- What is special about html5?
- What are the main features of html5?
- Is html5 difficult to learn?
- What html5 means?
- What are the advantages of html5?
- Can I learn html5 without knowing HTML?
- How long will it take to learn html5?
- How can you tell html5 from HTML?
- Is html5 standard now?
Can I learn HTML in a week?
To answer your question, yes, it can be learnt using a week.
If you have written code of any sorts before, learning HTML will be very easy for you.
If on the other hand you are planning on writing your first lines of code, it might take a little more effort or a little more time to get it right..
Will there be HTML 6?
Well, WHATWG – the standards body driving changes to the HTML specification – has decided to implement a ‘living document’ approach to standardisation. This means that what we call ‘HTML6’ is unlikely to be a huge update, but will more likely consist of smaller changes to the specification that happen more often.
What is the main difference between HTML and html5?
Why html5 is known as html5?
HTML5 was designed to supersede both HTML 4 and XHTML by providing web developers with a simpler standard that includes several new features for the modern web….HTML5.TagDescription